Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ashby

Today was a big day for me. I started a new job which is tutoring English at the college. I started my swimming training (more on that later) and I painted a new painting that I have never painted anything of the like before. I am very excited about this one. It is not completely done but I had to share my progress!

It is called Ashby which means tree... The background is The Fellowship of the Ring and the streaks are watered down acrylic paint. I am still very bad at people but just bare with me I will improve. I have some elements to add and will post again when it is all done but enjoy for the time being!

Happy Trails Everyone...

1 comment:

Aaron Smith said...

My favorite posts are the before-and-after! I like the choice of background (and Old English title) and will be anxiously awaiting progress photos ;)
Ian said no mummies, but did dream that his head was huge... It was kinda fun watching the monitoring equipment while he slept. I'm not really sure what is normal activity exactly so I'm pretty anxious to talk to the Dr about the results too.