Thursday, September 11, 2008

Children In Bloom...

When I was growing up I would always get annoyed with my siblings when they would make mad dashes to L.A. or Las Vegas to go to Counting Crows Concerts on days when I would have preferred they be at home. Wednesday September 10th marked the date of my second Counting Crows Concert and let me tell you I now understand. The first time I saw them live was pure magic and this time was just the same. I love Counting Crows and they are much better live than I could have ever imagined! I got to take my wonderful friend Allison with me for her first live counting crows experience and I loved getting to share something like this with her. This was also my moms first CC Concert and that was special as well. Allison, Mom, Shannon, Zach, Preston, Mindi, and I all went! This was Daisy's (my car) first trip out of the valley with me and she did wonderful! It was a fun very fast road trip! I got up and drove home at 4:30 so I could make it to my 8:00 biology lab (no one can call me a slacker!) It was a fabulous day and will keep my restless soul content for a while...

Cornish Pasties... mmmmm very nearly heaven!


Allison and I at the show...
Adam and the band playing A Long December...

This is Preston with the shirt that I desperately wanted but unfortunately the female anatomy was not thought of when this shirt was made... oh well I get to see it when Preston wears it!



This is part of Rain King with an intro by Augustana! There is a girl with a terrible voice screaming the song in it... I dont know her and have nothing to do with her... really...

This is the end of Rain King with some Mr. Jones elements...

1 comment:

Allisun said...

SO SUPER AMAZING!!! Awsome times! Thanks for bringin me along