Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time To Pretend

Lately I have been seeing very creative lovely hair stuff and I keep thinking to myself "I can make cute hair things"... and... I finally have! Here are some hair things I have created lately...

These are some ADORABLE buttons I found that I promptly made into hair things. I love them...


This is a headband I made that you cannot see very well but it is very cute and it loves to reside on my head (my head likes it at least) I love headbands and plan on makeing many more!


I just want everyone to know that the creative juices are still flowing, just not with a paint brush right now... will post about some more projects tomorrow!

Happy Trails...

2 comments:

LucyH said...

You are extremely creative. You must be a Smith! Now you need to start selling stuff like that.

Kenningtons said...

So cute!! You have really got a knack for creating beautiful things!!