Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blistering...


This is the newest creation out of Zelbies mind of madness (my brain)... It is the sun, or rather a sun because it doesnt necessarily have to be ours. I have a bit of a problem, however, I was wondering if any of you would like to help remedy this problem... I am wondering if any of you have any ideas with what else I should add to it. I feel like it needs something else, but I am not sure what. So feel free to spew out thoughts at me, even if your comments are that it should stay just the same, or that it is a rather aweful sun all together, or that you do not care what I put on that scrap of material I call a canvas... all comments are good comments in my eyes. I am a collaborator, meaning that my mind is stimulated my bouncing ideas off of others... so now this very bouncy ball of a thought is headed your way and you get to decide what to do with it. Thank you all...

Happy Trails...

4 comments:

Allisun said...

I think it needs teeny, tiny little people, frolicing about. With small, whimsical, flowy, little clothing, in bright colors!

Aaron Smith said...

Must add Chuck Norris' vacation home!

Chellor said...

If it were my sun i would add a smiley face... but that is only because my art ability is that of a 3rd grader.

The Cluff's said...

I am so excited you found my blog. I love reading yours. You are such an authentic person and I am finding out that there are less and less of them around! Love the pic of your dad at Fry Mesa. I've been needing to go visit your mom and get her advice on some things and seeing your comment reminded me that a visit with Sandra might be just want I NEED. Anyways, love your blog and I'm excited to keep with with your fun life!!!