Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Skunkboy Creatures... I Love You!

I stumbled across this blog the other day and immediately fell in love with these little creatures. I love the owls the best but I love them all! Someday when I get rich and famous I will buy some but now in my current poor college student state I will just have to wait and dream! They are so cute and are a very adorable idea! Check them out! Her blog is Here. Her Etsy shop is here.


Take a looksie you will at least be very entertained. I cannot stop looking at them!

Happy Trails...

3 comments:

Chellor said...

I bet you could make them yourself o' crafty one!

Anonymous said...

they're so adorable!! why do they have to cost so much though

skunkboy said...

I just ran across your blog and I think it's lovely. Thanks for posting about my little shop.

xoxo
Katie