Monday, October 6, 2008

Have You Seen Me Lately?


I love Counting Crows... I love Adam Duritz... I have an obsession I admitt it... With all that being said, however, can I just say that I got a self esteem boost today when I saw this picture... All of a sudden the hours spent reading Adams blog, looking at the website, reading concert reviews from the last 8 years, spending lots of money on T-shirts and concerts, and the hours upon hours listening to the music does not mean i am obsessed. I am not obsessed... I am not obsessed UNTIL I get one of these on my back, if i do that then i will admitt to my obsession and everyone is aloud to drown me... or at least torture me until I come to my senses. I have a nagging suspicion that the person who got this tattoo instantly regretted it, but then again his love must run really deep... so I am not to judge! I love you Adam... just not enough to put a gigantic tattoo of your entire head on my back, and for some reason that makes me feel alot better about myself.


1 comment:

Preston Smith said...

he should have waited til adam was skinny again.