Thursday, October 16, 2008

Solar Chaos!

Solar Chaos is done and is now at home on my blog! I really enjoyed painting this one! This painting as part of the chaos collection is on the sun this time! There is just something about the little houses and the curley smokes that always make me smile and remind why I love to paint so much. I love to put myself and how I feel on a canvas and I feel like with these I truely do! My dad told me that all the houses should be "encapsulated" because they live on the sun and therefore could not live because of the sheer temperature... but it is my world and my painting and they can survive on the sun! That is the point of the chaos collection and life in general, we live through and survive things that not only are uncoventional but often seemingly impossible. Sorry Dad, maybe I will "ecapsulate" something in the future.
Happy Trails...

3 comments:

azsmith said...

I love it Tessa, paint what you feel!

Drewzel said...

We couldn't live without the sun either! :P

I've made it 'Blogtoberfest Fave Friday' play along if you like...check out my post. xx

Sarah B. said...

I love it too, Tessa! I can't wait to eventually see these in person one day!!