Friday, October 3, 2008

If your a dreamer...

I am reading Inkheart (Review to follow...) at the moment and found this lovely poem by Shell Silverstein in it. The second I read it I realized that it had to go on my door. So here are the welcoming words to my fantastical land/ my room/ art studio/ dwelling of my dreams. Again, Lord of the Rings is in the background. My lovely brother-in-law Doug gave me some old copies of LOTR to use in my art and quite frankly there is no book I would rather use. So if any of you have the desire to entire my room you have to meet one of these specifications... magic bean buyer is preferable by the way.

Enjoy Everyone... Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

Happy October... Happy Trails...

3 comments:

Chellor said...

Can my Mexican Jumping Beans count?

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a wonderful sign for your door. I would love to come in.

Emily Gordon said...

I love Inkheart! I own it! Good read... And that really is a cool poem.