Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blogtoberfest!


A couple of days ago I was looking on my blog friends Cathy's blog and she has come up with a month full lovely blogtivities called BLOGTOBERFEST! I instantly decided to join in on all the fun. I love fall and Halloween and everything October! Basically what I have agreed to do is to post everyday but it is a no pressure deal so even if I fall off the wagon a bit I will not be banished or ostracized. I will post about all sorts of fall-ish things and am very excited to whip up some tasty treats and some awesome craftiness and my blog will show all this craziness. In Arizona October is finally a month were the intense heat of summer starts to give way to the beautiful weather of winter. So even if our fall lasts about two weeks it is still lovely and I shall celebrate it.

A picture my mom took up Manti Canyon... look at the tree's and their beautiful leaves! This is NOT in Arizona, these colors do not exist here... and I shall be moving to somewhere with those colors ASAP I assure you!

So you may be wondering what will be going on in Tessa's Life and Blog in this long month of October?

*Crafts (my life never ever exists without crafts but they may be more fall-ish)

*Recipes (you cannot believe how excited I have been to try out some ghouly and ghosty recipes... dad said I could start october 1rst so here we come...)

*Trees (I LOVE TREES.............................)

*Blog Highlights (every week I will find a blog that I love that I want to highlight... very likely it will be crafty but it is of course not a given)

*Thoughts

*Road Trip Highlights (been planning some road trips... going to post about them)

*A Giveaway (yes watch out for my first ever giveaway!)

*Halloween Costume Idea's (as a child I would plan my halloween costume at christmas...)

*Everything Lovely and Fall!

I do know that most of you are busier than Santa on Christmas Eve and cannot possibly post everyday... but you still may want to participate in BLOGTOBERFEST. All I ask is that you post about any fall activities you are doing or craft ideas or just thoughts about fall and life. It doesnt have to be frequent just join in on the loveliness of fall.

Happy October Everyone... Happy Trails... and Happy BLOGTOBERFEST!

2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

I seriously think you are the most creative person I know. I wish I could be around your amazing energy! You are the best!

Kristin Joy said...

This is the start of fall season. Every fall we also have to think of the Halloween celebration.