Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mummify Me... (again)



My creative bakeing juices were flowin today and I wanted to make a tasty hallo-treat. I had big plans... big plans... and then I looked at the clock and realized that the "big plans" I had would not fit into the minimal time I had before I went to work (wednesdays are evil... all school and work... no time for creation!) However, I did manage to wip something up in the midst of the craziness of wednesdays! These are some cute sweet little mummies. I adore them and I am sure they are very tasty to eat... I wish I had one with me here at work! I saw these last year and just had to give them a try. They are about as simple of a sweet Hallo-treat as you can get.



Mummified Cupcakes

1 package cake mix (chocolate or any kind you like)

Cupcake Liners

Frosting (canned or handmade)

Bake the cupcakes like the box says (you can also make the dough handmade... they are better to be sure just not quite as easy). You then let them cool a bit and when they are nice and cool you get your frosting and get a plastic baggy and make about a centimeter long slit in it. You can then mummify your cupcakes.

2 comments:

LucyH said...

Why can't I be more creative like you? i'll have to make these with my kids. Thanks!

JessWilson said...

What a great idea! Looks so yummy and Dylan will love making some spooky treats!