Friday, October 10, 2008

October Basketball!

Since I have been participating in Blogtober fest I have been trying to think about all the things I love about October. I love the weather, the trees losing all their leaves (and changing color in normal climates), I love that you can bake without striping off all your clothes because it is so hot, I love Baseball post season, I also love that october marks the beginning of Basketball! Pre-Season just began and on the 29th of this month the real season starts! GO SUNS! A couple years ago I decided that even though my uncordinated self was not going to develop any sport playing skills at this point in my life I could still learn to appreciate sports. So I have done my best to learn a little about every sport. Basketball and Baseball are my favorite but I tolerate football (american style...) and listen to dads excited highlights whenever he wants to give them to me. I also have learned a bit about hockey, volleyball, and soccer(least favorite by far!) Two years ago I was WAY into the suns... and what do I do when I am way into something other than crafty things? I create crafty things having to do what the obsession...

These are cookies/suns players... We didnt have a gingerbread man cookie cutter so bears had to do. I did them for the 2007 playoffs and it was suppose to give them lots of luck but I suppose they didnt work... oh well they were tasty! My friend Mandy helped... the only way to get her to create is if it has to do with sports, a brilliant plan I thought...
So here is a little basketball memory for you! I am very excited for the season to start I love watching the suns!

Happy Trails...

No comments: