Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meet Delainey

This is Delainey! Shannon and Zach got her for me several months ago and I am very grateful! Shortly after I began to paint I realized that an Easel would be important if I were to progress very far without my mother or father killing me for getting paint on the dining room table. I love to paint on her! You can totally fold her down so she is just a couple inches wide and about 2 feet long. On all my travels this summer every painter I saw had the exact same Easel, and if it is good enough for an Italian painter it is good enough for me! I love my Delainey and thought I would show you my support in all my painting endeavors!

I am going through a bit of an artistic rut right now. I feel like my mind is elsewhere and I think the problem is that I don't even know where it is exactly. I am trying to continue to do my art with my hands at least and eventually my head and heart will catch up with my hands.
Have a wonderful day! Happy Trails....

No comments: