Sunday, October 12, 2008

Its A.... Person Covered In Eyeballs!

When the Blogtoberfesting began I promised I would share some Halloween Costume Idea's, and dont you worry the time has come! This is my favorite Halloween Costume to date! I was a night... with animal/human/alien eyes shining through. It is very easy to make and even more entertaining is to see the looks of people when they wonder what the heck you dressed up in. We still have this costume and I wish I could fit into it again... I probably could but it would probably not be pretty. So here is a hallo-memory for you!

Where am I... I lost myself!

Happy Trails...

3 comments:

azsmith said...

Maybe that costume can be modified slightly and you can wear it this year, and we can get another pic!

Chellor said...

Love it love it love it!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That's great.